Our team of friendly and experienced staff will provide your school district with comprehensive support and services. We believe in the value of long-term and committed client relationships. In addition to processing and filing your service claims with the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services, R&G provides many other services to ensure maximum Medicaid reimbursement.
Eligible services include: Audiology, Developmental Assessments, Nursing Services, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Psychological Services, 1; 1 Paraprofessionals, Social Work, Speech Language Pathology and Transportation.
- An easy to use, online web application for providers to enter their billing
- 100% online, no internal software required
- iPad Compatible
- No startup costs ever
- The ability to enter up to 5 dates at a time with our interactive calendar
- Individual and Group entry
- Maintains student eligibility information in our online database
- Email reminders for improved participation
- Extensive research performed on Special Education roster to ensure greatest number of eligible students are identified
- Year-round recipient eligibility verification
- Rejected claims evaluated and resubmitted when appropriate
- Transportation billing completed in-house
- Excellent phone and email support
- Unlimited in-service training sessions at no cost
- Full provider access to our online training videos
- HIPAA Regulatory Compliance
Please contact us today to learn more about the services R&G Consultants can provide for you.
R&G is also introducing a new comprehensive web-based program that allows providers to build their caseload, create groups, assign schedules and automatically capture the Medicaid elgibile services they provide. Click here to learn more about our new Workload Assist Program.